RIZE and Shine… The alarm bell goes off and let’s get ready for another incredible day! In this video, Ted McGrath shares a way to wake up and get inspired to have the best day ever. Each day, the coaches contact their RIZE Partner to get the day started. This 45 minute process is a great way to get inspired and focused on creating the optimum day. Together, with a partner, each coach participates in a daily process that literally transforms the lives of each person in the Life Coach Training Program. This component is one of the most critical and results-driven component of Coaching Success.
The Key in Coaching is to Step Up and Change your Life first! When you become a Master of your own Life, you are empowered to help others. The Morning RIZE is a Partner Process that enables each coach to set the best possible course for the day. When we have successful and productive days, we begin to live a Fulfilled Life of Purpose and Vision.
The following is the Summary of the Five Pillars of the Morning RIZEProcess:
1. Inspiration – Inspiration is the Fuel for Action. In this 3-4 minute Mental Process, we get our day started by getting Inspired.
2. Action – What happens when we are stuck? It is hard to feel enthusiastic about our day. The second step of this process is to take a look at the areas where we feel stuck or up against obstacles that are holding us back from achieving our highest potential. The 12 step Breakthrough Process takes 1/2 hour and helps coaches to remove the obstacles and experience the positive effects of taking a Major Action in our lives.
3. Purpose – Daily, coaches define their Purpose of the Day. This helps to define daily, “What is my Passion to Serve?
4. Vision – The fourth step is to focus in on the overall Vision for our lives. Each day, coaches focus a moment on realigning themselves with their greater overall vision. What does living a life of Optimum Health, Financial Prosperity, Relationship and Professional Success look like. When we focus on our greater vision daily, we are setting ourselves up to achieve our greatest dreams.
5. Execution – Is our Final Pillar for Living an Inspired Daily Life. These are the 3 Actions that we will commit to achieving that day. These actions are the way that we do what it takes to achieve our Purpose and Vision. The 3 Keys to Execution are: 1) Who do I need to Contact today? 2) What Resources do I need? and 3) What are 3 Opportunities or Actions that I need to focus on to achieve the best day ever!?
So whether or not you join us in life coach training… Wake Up with the RIZE Morning Process… and Live Inspired Every Day.